I saw these 10 thoughts from the latest issue of body + soul on My Sweet Savannah blog and thought I would share them here ~
1) For the healthiest food, eat close to the source.
2) Stay tuned in to emotions. They connect you to the moment.
3) When you feel at ease with yourself, you become truly free.
4) Stop talking yourself out of the life you want most.
5) Style has less to do with what you wear and more to do with who you are.
6) Experience the power of pure silence.
7) Every moment of suffering brings an opportunity to build resilience.
8) Don't let fear of the unknown hold you back from making a change.
9) Fall represents a return to roots. Let yourself rest and replenish.
10) Happiness doesn't just happen; it emerges.