Friday, October 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged


I've Been Tagged by Jody at Primgals Primitive Palette. I've done a similar list for a tag before, but here's another one and here are the rules~

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are 7 facts about me~
1.I love coffee and coffee shops ~ gotta love Starbucks! ~ it's a once a week treat for me.
2.I love being home and really don't like being overly busy!
3.I don't like lollipops or sweet hard type candies at all~ just chocolate:-)
4.I've lived on a military base in base housing most of my life
5.I was born in Harrison, Arkansas
6.My favorite TV shows are Biggest Loser,Ghost Hunters,What Not to Wear, John and Kate Plus 8, and Little People Big World
7.I am more of a quiet person and am content with just a couple friends.
Here are the blogger friends that I'll tag and if you've already been tagged or have done something like this before then don't feel like you have to do it again :-)
1.Jamie from The Miller Homestead
2.Pam from Baskets N Prims
3.Jenn at Bittersweet Prims
4.Lauren from Simple Blessings
5.Pam at Antique or Not
6.Kimberly at My Brown Bag Studio
7.Juanita at It's Harvest Time

7 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I'm a quiet person too and I'm content with the friends that I have and also I can't forget my blogging friends;)

Loved learning more about you!
Rondell

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Great tag! Gotta love Jon and Kate Plus 8...don't know how they do it. :) Have a great weekend!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Oh I love Jon and Kate and Litte People too. Great shows!!

I guess we differ on the coffee thing - I love it too but won't spend money on it out when I can make it at home. I'd rather spend the money on Prims!!

Have a great weekend!!

Grandma Eagle said...

Oh, I love my Starbucks. I lo ve supporting the Starbucks around the corner and helping to keep the college kids working there employed. The last time we went to Cape Cod, I thought I would die for a Starbucks- just Dunkin Donuts everywhere. When we changed planes in Cincinnati I headed straight for the Starbucks. It is a peaceful and wonderful place to meet with friends.

I love to not be too busy also and Biggest Loser is one of my favorite shows as well.

Congrats on the tag..I love your blog, also.

Tins and Treasures said...

I also like Biggest Loser, What Not to Wear, and John & Kate...guess I have my kitchen TV on all the time while I'm working...It was fun to get to know you a little better.

basketsnprims said...

I enjoyed reading more about you. I like the quiet, too. I'm so content to stay at home and get the necessary chores out of the way and sew or weave. I may do this when I post but not sure as I have already done it. Thanks for thinking of me. I'm like Rondell, love my blogging buds. ~ Pam

Pam B said...

How fun! I'm working on my response now! Thanks for tagging me.

Pam

Related Posts with Thumbnails