Saturday, March 1, 2008

Plattsmouth

Today was so nice and warm out. Paige even wore capris and flipflops! We decided to go to Plattsmouth to see what it was like. It is only 15 minutes away from here and I saw that they had a couple of antique shops. The town is so hilly. It will be very pretty when everything is green instead brown and dead.I found some crocks that I liked in the Antique shop, but I didn't buy anything. We stopped at The River House Cafe ~ Old Fashioned Soda Fountain and Atiques. Gabriel got a coke float, Paige got a chocolate icecream sundae and I had a scoop of triple berry sorbet. It was delicious ! The old main street reminded me of Lebanon, but with not as many gift type shops. The buildings are also more western style in Plattsmouth.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails