Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Best Candle Ever Made !


This McCalls Country Store candle is the best candle ever ! They are kind of hard to find in stores. I only knew of one place in our area in Illinois to buy them. I looked up places around here and found 2 places that sell McCalls products. One of them was Cabelas ~ a large outdoor hunting/fishing type store like Bass Pro. I called them and they said yes they carry the candles. Hurray ! Hurray ! Hurray ! I got the directions and we headed over there. It only took about 15 minutes to get there and it was a really neat place. The kids and I had fun walking around looking. Gabriel found a hat that he bought with some of his b-day money. Then I found all the candles ~ and they had the one I was looking for ~ Country Store ! I've had it at least 3 or 4 times and no other candle compares. If you love yummy, country spicy smells then you have to get one. It's the best ! Here is the website
http://www.mccallscandles.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails