Saturday, September 20, 2008

An award and I've Been Tagged


I've been given the Your Blog Rocks Award by Lisa at Black Sheep Prims Homeplace and Angie at Sugarplum Patch Thank you both ! Lisa, Angie, and Pam at Antique or Not also tagged me ~ I'm supposed to list 6 random things about myself and tag six other friends. Here are the six random things about me ~
1. I love coffee ! Especially a grande nonfat mocha from Starbucks.
2. I was homeschooled from the 10th -12th grades and now homeschool my kids
3. I've lived in Arkansas, Maine,Mississippi, England, California, Georgia, Illinois, and Nebraska
4. I'm a beauty school drop out~ I went to cosmetology school for 3 months right out of high school and decided it wasn't for me !
5. I like watching Disney Channel shows with my daughter
6.I never wear my glasses ~I can't stand them on my face~ I just go around squinting ( bad, I know) !
These are the blogs that I love to visit and would like tag and give the Your Blog Rocks Award to . You can post this award on your blog if you like and then list six random things about yourself and tag six other friends~
Gettysburg Homestead
Ribbonwood Cottage
Country Girl at Home
Grits Greens and Cornbread
Oakleaf Hollow Primitives
Cobblestone farms

4 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

First of all congratulations on your award! I loved reading all those things about you! I will try to answer the questions sometime this weekend!

Thank you for the award too!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

basketsnprims said...

Congrats on the award. I think the tagging is great so we can all learn a little about each other. I love coffee, too. Morning, noon, and night. I know, I'm addicted. You're too funny ~ wear your glasses. You're gonna get wrinkles ~ LOL.

Pam

Jamie said...

Janae, put your glasses on! LOL! Jamie

Oakleaf Hollow Primitives said...

LoL!! Janae! I'm with everybody else; wear your glasses! Get a pair without those "nose thingys" and they'll feel better. (that's what I had to do)

Congrats on YOUR awards and thanks for giving my blog an award. :-D
I'd better start thinking....

Related Posts with Thumbnails