Sunday, August 3, 2008

$8 Dresser





Yesterday on the way home from grocery shopping I saw a yard sale sign in our neighborhood. I drove by to just see what they had . I saw this dresser and thought it would be the perfect size to use as a side table in my room. The drawers were painted bright royal blue and the rest of it was a very bright green. It must have been in a kids room. I wish I had taken a before picture. It was nice and sturdy and $8 was a good enough price. I have an almost full can of our cream wall color paint for touch ups. I used that to paint it and then antiqued it . I ran to Target and picked up some $2 drawer pulls. I ended up getting the bottom one a little off from the others, but oh well. I think it works great and was a good deal ! I moved the table that I had by the bed over next to the TV cabinet for the other lamp to sit on.

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Great deal and love how it turned out!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails