Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Trick or Treat Sign




Paige and I were in a fall mood today and decided to go look at what fall things Michael's had out so far. There were the usual cute Halloween decorations and lot's of florals. I found this cute sign for $6.99 that I thought would work with my prim decor. I hung it in my kitchen. I had no plans to decorate for fall at all. I just put 2 pumpkins on the tray below the sign and I will go ahead and leave that out. I won't do all my decorating until mid September after we get back from Illinois. I also stopped and smelled all the candles at Michael's and was surprised at how yummy and strong they smelled. They were only $5.99 for the large jar, so I bought the Pumpkin Spice. I have it lit and so far it smells really good. There were two others that I liked ~ orange clove and spiced apple. I think I might go back in a couple weeks and get the orange clove. Now I'm really ready for fall y'all! :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails