Thursday, August 21, 2008

My First Award !


I just got my first award from Debbi at Prim 'N Stuff. Thanks Debbi ! Here are the Rules ~

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

I enjoy reading everyone's blog's and it looks like just about everyone on my blog list has received this award already , so I've only chosen 4 blogs to nominate~
Oakleaf Hollow
Tidymom
Backdoor Primitives
Primp Your Pad at Gathered Treasures

3 comments:

TidyMom said...

Thanks Janae!!! My first award too!!!
I get it up, posted and pass along either tonight or tomorrow.

~Cheryl

lms said...

hi there janae....i am sorry but i don't do the blog awards...but i am going to add your blog to list of fav's....but thanks so much for thinking of me...i really am truly flattered...

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Congrats on your first award and I am sure many more to come!

Mary

Related Posts with Thumbnails