Friday, August 15, 2008

New Tray , Ladle, and Rolling Pin





The kids and I went to Brass Armadillo Antique Mall this morning. I found this tray for $8. It was hunter green with some fruit painted on it. I painted it as soon as I got home and it's perfect for my table. Now I'd like to replace the pears in the bowl with some gourds or something for fall. I also love the old ladle and rolling pin I bought. I don't have a great spot for the rolling pin yet. The black plate hanging in my kitchen was a Christmas plate with a snowman on it . I was tired of it, soI painted it black and stenciled a pineapple on it.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your new goodies!....what a wonderful home you have!...added you to my blog list!

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Love that gathering and your signs.
I added you to my blog too!

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Great Blog!!! Love your style!!! I'm glad I saw someone visit from your site so I could come over. Thanks for having me on your blog roll!

Mary

Sandy said...

Oh I just love the little set you have...it looks all so great!

I have add you to my blog...it will be back often for a visit.

Sandy

Sandy said...

I had to come back and tell that I LOVE your blog!!!

So Prim and everything...

Sandy

TidyMom said...

Thanks so much for adding my blog, I'm going to add yours to mine! I love it!!! Thanks for your sweet comments about the shop too, the economy is just so terrible we just couldn't keep it going any more. It's sad and I miss it, but I'm ready for the next phase in my life, I'm really enjoying being home so much right now!!!

Love your blog!!

Unknown said...

OHHHH I just love your goodies!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your comments! I really appreciate both!

And I love your blog! You have some great prim decor pieces! I love what you found on your outing and what you did with the plate with the pineapple!

I'm saving you to my blogroll so I can visit often!

Thanks again and nice "meeting" you!

Blessings!
Tammy

JenW!~ said...

I just found your blog. I love your new tray and enjoy pics of your home. I'll be back for sure.

American Homemaker said...

Love the fun stuff!!!

www.theamericanhomemaker.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails